2010年3月13日 星期六

Historical ^^

Once I know I will be applying for ICS [International Christian School], I started to learn some new vocabz from the TOEFL book. There was one word that I learn today that I somehow have some problem memorizing it, I kept on trying, but it doesn't go in....that word is MIGRATION....it juz went it and came out again....So I decided to trying again after I go to Devon's PARTAY...
AFTER DEVON'S PARTAY.....
Then I came back home....Mom told me to put the address of Sarah [my bff] party tomorrow into the GPS thingy. Then she realized that she can actually see the DEMO version of the drive. She then came to my room and ask ''how to u move one place to another''....I blusted out "MIGRATION''....until I saw her holding the GPS thingy, only I realized we were in different channels lol....I laughed until my tears came....lol
THIS PROVED THAT THE WORD GOT INTO MY MIND FINALLYYYY!!!!!!!!! LOL






Daddy, remember this pair of flip flops?? you got them for mee....^^ I LOVE THEMMMMM...

沒有留言:

張貼留言